SA Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
SA Health Employee Review

14 November 2018
You will be accountable to the Senior Clinical Services and Wellbeing Coordinator at Watto Purrunna for the provision of assessment and case management services for Aboriginal clients in the NALHN region which aims to optimise health outcomes. Applying your clinical experience, increasing clinical knowledge and professional competence you will plan, implement and evaluate comprehensive and integrated services to meet the needs of the clients of Watto Purrunna. You will work under limited direct clinical supervision and may provide direction and support to less experienced Aboriginal Primary Health staff, Allied Health Professionals and students. You will be working collaboratively with the Watto Purrunna multidisciplinary teams and liaise directly with Medical, Nursing and Allied Health staff of NALHN and with other community agencies.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
19 February 2020
Enrolled Nurse (Former Employee) - Adelaide SA
#1-Work is productive, I feel motivated to do more than my share and I thrive under pressure. #2-What I learned-everyday, something new. #3-Management-I find some great, others a bit judgemental, unclear and confusing .
21 January 2020
Enrolled nurse (Current Employee) - Adelaide Metro SA
Shift work is a balancing act with family commitments Every effort is made to be flexible where & when needed More opportunities for Enrolled Nurses would be an advantage as we all arrive at work for the same purpose. Excellent & productive patient outcomes
1 September 2017
Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) - Adelaide SA
Great work environment with friendly staff who are very supportive and encourage further training and leadership roles. Staff are respectful of each other with many staff from different cultural backgrounds.
Pros
Very supportive management team