SA Health Employee Reviews for Administration ManagerReview this company
Administration Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 44 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
SA Health consists of a poor structure of departments, ever-changing and ever-fluctuating and management are bullies and non-concerned with the welfare of their employees. They are supported fully by HR who condone their disgusting behaviour. An organisation divided into too many management styles and not compassionate enough to treat employees with dignity. The executive level don't care about anybody but themselves and their career trajectory, and the rest beg and kiss and wipe the executives rear ends with toilet paper. An organisation that condones bullying and thorough mismanagement of all departments is not deserving of respect.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SA Health?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at SA Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 44 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about SA Health
- How do you feel about going to work each day at SA Health?2 people answered
- What is the I interview process like? What do I expect if I'm applying for an Admin APS 2 OR APS 3…2 people answered
- What is the culture of the workplace?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at SA Health?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at SA Health?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of SA Health?One person answered
- What is the office culture like working at SA Health?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?One person answered