Saga Employee Reviews

Valójába minden tökéletes
Éjszakai takaritó (Former Employee) –  Takaritó5 August 2019
Maximum a legmagassabb szint.Jó csapat jó a munka . Kevés szünettel de kibirható.
Pros
Hosszabb szünetek.
Cons
Hosszabb szünetek
Ambiance détestable
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Roissy-en-France (95)4 July 2019
Dès le premier jour on ressent une ambiance détestable avec une impression d'être un intrus qui veut prendre la place d'une autre personne.

Aucune journée de formation notamment sur les systèmes logiciels.

Aucune formation sur les produits.

Descriptif du poste non respecté
Pros
J'ai beau chercher je n'en vois pas
Cons
Locaux amiantés sordides, pas de restaurant d'entreprise
Work
Claims Advisor (Former Employee) –  Folkestone1 July 2019
The job itself was inbound calls from customers who think they are better than you. The pay was not worth the hours or the stress. The hours were ridiculous and the management was overall poor.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Bad pay, bad hours and stressful job

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

It is good to read that you felt you had good colleagues when you were with Saga. I agree we have a great team.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy other areas of the role and would be happy to discuss this further with you. Insight from both current and former employees is valuable to me.

saga.careers@saga.co.uk

Just run ... don’t do it !!!
Facility’s (Former Employee) –  Folkestone, Kent5 June 2019
Saga has got to be one of the worst employers I have ever worked for , they talk the talk but can’t even walk .long hrs for laughable wages middle management are a group of friends that have as much training as a performing chimp and have no people or communication skills what so ever. If you want to get ahead and progress good luck unless you are sleeping with a manager, everyone is always stressed and or crying every day .... good luck you’re going to need it
Pros
Home time

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I haven't seen anything of what you mention so I would be really grateful if you could reach out to me to discuss further.

saga.careers@saga.co.uk

Great environment, but no possibilities to advance
Employee (Current Employee) –  Redhill, Surrey29 April 2019
Although the company provides an excellent working environment, it fails everywhere else. The salary package is not in line with the regional market, there are no possibilities for development and the middle management are not supportive.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

As a current employee, you will be able to discuss your concerns with the human resources team or with me if you don't feel you are being supported in your role.

Please reach out and I will be happy to help.

Awful
Services (Current Employee) –  Folkestone, Kent28 February 2019
Terrible company,
Treat there staff terribly with constant favourites, your timed and monitored every single Minute of the day.
The managers talk down to you, the pay is absoubtly shocking. Some targets impossible to meet if you say 1 wrong thing on the phone you can’t get to your target all as another way of making sure they can pay you next to nothing.
no progression, no care. Working very very hard and not seeing the benefits. 99.9% of staff absolutely despise working there. Do not work there. It’s a black hole of disappointment.
Pros
Free bus
Cons
There aren’t enough bullet points in the world

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear that you feel so badly about the company you work for and I would like to discuss this further with you to learn more about your concerns.

Please reach out to me when you are free.

saga.careers@saga.co.uk

Empresa boa para se trabalhar
Executivo de Vendas (Former Employee) –  Gama, DF4 February 2019
Empresa boa para se trabalhar. Recomendo para quem quise ingressar nela.
Wouldnt give them the time of day
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire2 February 2019
Expect you to work 24/7 pick up loads of overtime and not pay you, change rota without telling you, add or change calls without telling you - no communication. No confidentiality, office staff will ring and tell you who's off sick and why. Director doesn't care none of them do as long as you work to your bones. Discipline you for being late to calls when they don't allocate you enough travel time.
Pros
Lovely clients
Cons
The whole company

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your time with us.

We don't want anyone to feel the way you do so I would be grateful if you could reach out to me so I can learn more.

Empresa agradável.
Auxiliar de Departamento Pessoal (Former Employee) –  Goiânia, GO20 January 2019
Empresa conta com aproveitamento de funcionários internos, sendo um incentivo.
Pros
Refeicão na empresa
Cons
Não há nada
empresa dinamica
vigilante (Former Employee) –  Belém, PA14 October 2018
empresa com um bom salario e bons benefícios com os funcionarios
Pros
bons beneficios
Cons
lugares apertados
Robs you of all self confidence
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Thanet District, Kent6 September 2018
I worked here for 2 and a half years as a customer service advisor. The job in itself is ok, you get your fair share of grumpy customers but generally people are ok to deal with and you never know what the next call will be about which adds some variety.

The problems I have with this company are that you are basically bullied into saying certain things to customers to get them to either buy something like an add on or to renew regardless of the type of customer you have on the other end of the phone.
If you aren't hitting targets you are threatened with coaching contracts on a regular basis.
Any tiny mistake will have you in HR begging for forgiveness. So demoralizing.

Commission is very easily lost...it seems that they will go out of their way to find a fault with you so you don't get your commission you worked so hard for.

In a nutshell if you really need a job it will get you by ok for a while but I couldn't stay here long term.

Working hours are good if you are part time but full time hours have horrendous shift patterns.

Nice canteen and free parking.
Pros
Nice office and surroundings
Cons
Stressful. Always fear making mistakes.
Run away do not join Saga
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Folkestone, Kent2 August 2018
I'm based in customer service in Folkestone. I'm earning about £8.15 an hour and don't get sick pay. Someone actually asked me why i bother going to work as my pay is so poor. Manager's will go on about the 'Rem levels' but unless you never go sick, never go non comp, always hit your targets you'll never move up the rem levels. One Saga doesn't exist as call centre staff are treated appallingly compared to other departments. Staff are leaving all the time and morale is rock bottom. No-one listens or cares. Don't fall for the bull they give you at the assessment dsys, progress is virtually impossible from customer services to elsewhere in the business, money is dire, targets not achievable and perks pretty non existent. Just walk away and consider yourself lucky if you never get to work here.
Pros
Home time, private healthcare
Cons
Pay. Management, morale
Weirdly run
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Folkestone, Kent27 July 2018
For all their talk of a unified company, no one know what others are doing, so frequently work streams are duplicated. The top bosses, paid huge amounts of money, seem unaware of this. Chaotic. Frustrating. A shame as the brand is placed to benefit from an aging population but it appears not to understand them, except in the most superficial way. Hence the company is not doing very well. Heard people in the call centre are not paid for sick days... v low wages there too.
Pros
Some good staff benefits. Nice workers
Cons
Bad internal comms. Low salaries.
Was a great company in the early years
Many various roles (Former Employee) –  All over Kent26 June 2018
As with all big companies, the attention to detail sometimes gets overlooked and the workers become mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed manure) . It's only gone this way in the last 2/3 years and is a great shame, as it was fantastic to work for in the beginning.
Pros
Salary was good
Cons
Where does one start :(
Agent transit groupage
Agent de transit aérien (Former Employee) –  Roissy-en-France (95)14 June 2018
Groupage gc ouverture dossier cotation negociation tarifaire etc...
Was a fun place to work
Ticketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Folkestone, Kent13 June 2018
I enjoyed my time there and thought the people were lovely. Everyone made sure you understood what you were doing and that you were settled in. I thought this was a great atmosphere to work in.
Bom lugar para aprender
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Salvador, BA23 May 2018
Foi um lugar onde eu tive a minha primeira experiencia profissional. Aprendi muito.
Pros
Ensino
Cons
Não valoriza os trainees
geen
Schoonmaakmedewerkster (Former Employee) –  De Meern20 May 2018
geen directe collega's. Wel leuke sfeer met mensen met wie ik samen heb gewerkt.
Pros
reisafstand
Cons
Geen doorgroei mogelijkheden
Bullying culture to carers
Carer (Current Employee) –  Hertfordshire14 May 2018
Long hours , split shifts, 100 miles a day all over the place
Chaos and terrible shift planning .
Gone really down hill
Don't care about their carers or clients
All about making money
Buen ambiente
Encargada de local (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires26 April 2018
Ofrezco buena predispocicion voluntad buena presencia puntualidad respeto dedicacion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saga. Our community is ready to answer.