Sage Employee Reviews

My view
Director of Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Spain17 June 2018
Very difficult to centralize a Company focused on SME customers.
The arrive of the new CEO is only focused on share price and sell the company. Not clear and executable strategy.
Pros
customer base
Cons
lost the foundations of the companies acquired by Sage
Practicas laborales
Prácticas Administración y Finanzas (Former Employee) –  Madrid provincia15 June 2018
Fueron mis practicas de mis estudios. Esta bien la empresa, con buen ambiente. Eran no remuneradas.
Pros
ambiente
Cons
no remuneradas
Opportunités
Technicienne support (Former Employee) –  Mérignac (33)12 June 2018
Le rythme de travail est soutenu
La hiérarchie est sans cesse derrière le salarié pour qu'il fasse son quotat
Empresa não vê esforço dos seus funcionários
Suporte Técnico (Former Employee) –  Americana, SP9 June 2018
Apesar de todos acharem que trabalhar nesta empresa é as mil maravilhas, no setor que trabalhei "suporte técnico" está fantasia estar bem longe de se tornar realidade.
Empresa não dá treinamento adequado para seus funcionários.
Gestores despreparados, não sabem lhe dar com problemas fazendo assim com que os clientes Sage passem por constrangimento de ficar horas filas de atendimento e fazendo com que atendentes de outras áreas logem nessas filas as quais não tínhamos conhecimento nem mesmo um treinamento adequado para esta situação, acabávamos escutando clientes xingando o tempo todo e não tínhamos como resolver o problema dos mesmo.
Sinceramente piores dias da minha vida.
Pros
Colegas acolhedores
Cons
Não existe um treinamento adequado.
Great Place to Work
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA6 June 2018
Enjoyed everything about this company for my short time here. This company was a great and organized company. This company helped me understand the true function of business and great management that works with the employee instead of against them.
not a nice place to work
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne4 June 2018
management poor, human rights = not allowed (eg drink of water, going to the toilet.)

not what it is said to be, big the job up so much in interviews, online etc. in reality it is depressing and not a good place to work.
Pros
commission
Cons
poor management.
Fun place to work
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA4 June 2018
It was a good place to work and most people are super friendly. Absolutely loved all the events they would do and charity related work as well! I did enjoy my time with the company.
Fun work place
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA31 May 2018
Fast pace job team work all the time. Very good work staff management is ok. Good pay. Downside is layoff for tge summer but you can draw unemployment but who rarely dies that tgese days.
Always in a phase of transition
Sales Operations Employee (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC29 May 2018
Feels like the strategy is always changing, compensation is on global level, so no matter how good your country does it's a collective effort. Don't do a great job of motivating non sales troops. Great benefits, flexible hours for non call centre jobs, and if you're a shiner you can really shine, but little to no advancement opportunities for the hard workers.
Pros
Flexible hours, great benefits
Cons
Easy to get lost in ever-changing global environment
Valoración globalmente BUENA
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Barcelona provincia29 May 2018
Mi experiencia ha sido positiva en todos los aspectos:

- Salarialmente se ha cumplido lo pactado

- Profesionalmente se me ofrecen retos y libertad para llevar mis tareas a cabo. Gran independencia, lo cual valoro mucho.

- Flexiblidad laboral: tanto de horarios como de tele-trabajo

- Ambiente laboral: hay muchos departamentos e imagino que cada uno es un mundo pero en el mio he encontrado gran compañerismo y humanidad. En cuando a otros departamentos he podido conocer gente muy agradable y en general con predisposición de trabajo en equipo.
Pros
Retos y flexibilidad
Cons
Beneficios escasos
Awesome Company
Supervisor, Customer Support Services (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA28 May 2018
Definitely a place to work that gives a high rating of experience for all levels of career seekers. The culture here is a great fit for any individual. Company invests in the career paths of all with a passion for customer first.
Saint Petersburg Office Closed
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL23 May 2018
The St Petersburg FL office closed and not all jobs were transferred to other cities. A lot of them were lost. They had a large earnings decrease. They are not quick to promote and the pay is low. They did give long vacations and have an employee learning center so the employees could learn a multitude of skills to improve their career paths.
Pros
employee learning center
Cons
low pay
Great Team
Virtual Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reston, VA22 May 2018
the team you work with sage is great, there are always assets in place to come to solutions, and projects are always offered to individuals that ask for them. However, there is little room for advancing, and senior management doesn't really understand the problems of the teams.
Sage
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA16 May 2018
Sage was a great place to work. However, changes in upper management and c-level management trickled down many compensation and job changes that made the job difficult in the end.
Pros
Great office environment; breakroom
Cons
Too many management changes
Was a good place to work and people were pleasant
Warper operator-KDP-Creeler (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GA30 April 2018
All in all it was a great place to work. I just had serious personal issues I was dealing with. The management tired to help the best they could. But I was dealing with a lot of emotional distress. I didn't want to leave but I missed a lot of days. They followed company policy.
No consistency comp plan games revolving door
Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA26 April 2018
Do NOT do this to yourself unless you're a fan of misery. Job seems to be always in jeopardy. Finance runs this business so it is all about costs. The right thing is never done and people are simply cattle they are waiting to put a bolt in your head.
If you want to advance your career look elsewhere
Customer Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, OR25 April 2018
No opportunities for advancement. People who are able to do their jobs well are few and far between. There is a revolving door of contractors that are under qualified. Yes
Accounting Software
Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA24 April 2018
Good company, good pay and benefits.

Company grew through acquisition, thusly lots of integrated amps and departments needed help in working with one another.

I had no complaints with the overall company, but I found my immediate mgr to be discriminative towards me and my performance. When she fist arrive it was all nicey-nice, but once she get her self grounded, she found pleasure in yell at me infant of my peers, for sales reports not being correct, although not my responsibility. Her main beef, was she could not get realtime data on Sales, although I ended my months and quarters above quota.
Pros
Pay & Benefits
Cons
Manangement
Nice office but management is horrible
Sr. Training Advisor(Coordinator) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA24 April 2018
Nice working environment but ever department is different and it feels like you are working for a different company. The biggest con is management. The job can be really stressful and you do the job of 4 people but the compensation does not match the amount of work you do.
Pros
Free snacks
Regular
Supervisor de Producción (Current Employee) –  Porvenir, Chih.18 April 2018
Aprendí a trabajar con personal y trabajar bajo presion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sage. Our community is ready to answer.