Sage Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Not so good experience
Account Executive - CBC Atlanta (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA9 October 2018
The company has huge turnover laying off entire teams, and if the company isn't successful they don't promote the sales team they will hire from outside the organization to fill spots of account executives who have left the company. Huge buddy system company where promotion or bonus structure benefits are paid to those who are close with mgmt/decision maker of who gets financial bonuses.
Pros
Surrounding community where you can take your mind off work during break
Cons
Poor sales structure
VP, Directors, and Managers are obnoxious.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA4 September 2018
The Directors, Managers and VP treat front line employees as if they are easily disposable and continually increase unrealistic goals with no additional tools and resources to ensure success
Good environment to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  McLean, VA14 January 2018
I had a good time working for SAGE because my coworkers were friendly and it has a team environment. I liked the culture of Community oriented. I helped organized a fundraising for St. Jude Research Hospital.
Pros
Friendly Environmnet
Cons
Lack of advancement
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA10 July 2017
Realistic goals with great pay. Very relaxed environment which is great for self- motivated people. Management very helpful. Great Benefits. Great work/life balance
Pros
Work/ Life Balance
Cons
Location/ traffic
Great Place
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA14 June 2017
This is a great company to work for. The most difficult part was actually getting into the company. On average from initial interview to offer is about 60-90 days.
When 136% quota means you "Meet Expectations"
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 May 2017
I worked here 5 years; last year I exceeded my quota by 36% and was told I 'meet expectations' not 'exceed' because the product I work on was not successful in 2016; so basically if the executive and management teams make bad decisions, SALES PAYS FOR IT.

I was naive to stay here so long, don't be like me, go where you have a future.
If You Want to Be Just Another Employee Number
Account Executive Mid -Market Products (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA10 August 2016
Company has high turnover, which is why your currently seeing so many positions. Most of the recruiters are new, managers are new. Ask them how many people have been promoted on the sales floor? Ask how are the goals strategically aligned to each department? Ask how are their customer ratings and what do customers (businesses) say about the product and services?
Stay away for a year or two.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Reston, VA2 May 2016
They are going through a massive restructuring and it will be chaos for at least the next year. Unless you are in Atlanta, with the new headquarters. Then it may be a good place to work.
Pros
Healthy install base.
Cons
Customers are frustrated with price increases, constant employee turnover leads to a ruderless ship of a company.
Okay place
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 April 2016
Okay place to work. Beware if you make money they will do everything to make it difficult.

Getting laid off is something commun.
Pay
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA24 July 2014
The pay is great and the people are ok. The company needs to have a better training program.
Enjoy speaking to clients daily
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Antonio Texas21 October 2013
I like this job because it allows me to work independently and challenges my previous month's numbers. I go onto a dialer and call clients all over the USA daily.
Pros
remotely; virtual
Cons
Income
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  McLean, VA26 August 2013
This has been absolutely one of the best experiences in my professional career. Management is the type to leave a rep alone unless absolutely necessary. Behind the scenes, the back office is great about stuff getting done. Operations run smoothly with the support you need. However, that being said, there has been a unilateral decision to take commissions from reps mid month. And due to new CFO, they are asking employees to supply any old comp plans. This is my biggest cause for concern. Otherwise, it really is a great company!
Pros
Flexbilty to maintain own schedule, nice salary for industry, management are all expierenced in industry
Cons
Major changes about to happen due to new CFO. (Salary, commissions, payouts, etc.)