Sage Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Toxic workplace where job uncertainty is now the norm
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear12 July 2018
Used to be a great company with its roots in the North East. Sadly the CEO has ripped the heart out of the company with redundancies being commonplace and 10% of the workforce being at risk of being sacked every year. Many jobs are being moved to eastern Europe so the company can save money. Avoid joining at all costs!
Pros
Was some great people
Cons
Low job security, long hours, poor leadership, toxic culture
Ubs ,payroll
Indoor sales executive (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur13 November 2017
Good environment and enjoying the benefits of the company. Excellent team and good management. Fun working environment with staffs and manager love the office as well.
If you want a challenge, aren't lazy..this place will make you
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear6 September 2017
Sage is great, but don't join if you want an easy ride. If you love to be challenged, want to develop your career, learn from awesome colleagues then Sage is for you. If you want an easy life, laid back and are, lets face it, a bit lazy then forget it...you'll hate it.

Delighted two of my colleagues are nominated for platinum elite - if they do it, an all expenses amazing holiday in Mexico with their partners...awesome!
Pros
I love it, my colleagues are awesome...they, and I, give everything and the rewards are jut great. Buy leave, buy shares, loads of discounts from companies, good holiday, childcare vouchers, health benefits - and so much.
Cons
Don't hire wasters - they makes Sage look rubish
Pressurised sales environment, too many changes, management can't keep up
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Weare6 February 2017
Money is good, they are flexible on hours if you have good reason. Family friendly.
Sales is very pressurised with high targets.
Tech is stressful as the high call volume for technical issues.
Exciting times and a bright future
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear28 November 2016
Sage is a going places, we have lofty ambitions and there's some really exciting things going on from the creation of a bot to help you with your expenses to great cloud-based software as well as premise-based. Life at sage is fun....our colleagues feel like they are my family, Linda.com is a great video-based learning system with 1000s of courses. Great leaders and a real feeling of what we stand for. If the business builders do well,we all do well and at sage we have real purpose and meaning to help our business builders achieve their ambitions
Pros
Great leaders, benefits, colleagues/friends, environment, work life balance, stretch myself and grow, fun
Cons
Internal comms could be better ( but they could be at anywhere I've. Worked!)
Good working Enviroment
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne10 January 2013
Very professional company looked after their staff well, always had time if you had any personal problems
Pros
good bonus