Sage Employee Review

Don't work in customer support
Customer Support Analyst, Senior (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OR24 February 2019
Sage grows by acquisition. The company they purchsed that I worked for was awesome and really took care of their employees. the Role of a Support Analyst was treated with respect and professionalism.
Once Sage upper management located in Europe started to meddle in the winning system we had in place it went to junk. Support went from being on of the best jobs I ever had to being just another "turn and burn" call center with crazy weight times.

Other Sage Employee Reviews

Company wants top talent but aren't willing to pay
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 July 2019
Sage could be great. I certainly enjoyed my time at Sage. The company does not want to compensate for top talent and therefore lack the experience and technical knowledge to be a great software company. I was not promoted although I actually did the job for 6 months waiting for the company to hire an outsider. I left shortly thereafter.
Not for everyone
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA15 July 2019
Do not get me wrong Sage is a good place to learn about the stresses of phone support. However you may find it unfair in how the promote and pay their staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sage. Our community is ready to answer.