Sage Employee Review

Productive environment who cares about employees
Remote Product Sales Rep/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sellersburg, IN28 March 2019
Sage was a good company to work for who cared about their employees. I received 5 weeks of PTO annually with the chance to accrue more as I continued my employment with the company. I can honestly say that if I ever felt overwhelmed, it was comforting to know I had plenty of PTO to use. On a daily basis, interacted with potential prospects and current customers. I assisted other Teams with product feedback and was actively involved with helping my Sales Team grow. The most difficult part about my job was when Management from multiple Departments didn't communicate but we always found a way of working through those hiccups.
Pros
Pto, Volunteer Time, Paid Holidays, No micromanaging

Other Sage Employee Reviews

Payroll Conversion Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ18 July 2019
Sage tries to be employee friendly but its really nothing different and nothing to write home about.
Training opportunities to advance exist however it's a challenge to find the time to do it.
Office politics causes square pegs to be put into round holes.
Great opportunity for a large company
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA17 July 2019
Somewhat micromanaged, but in the companies best interest. continued to change sales metrics for no real reason other than to prevent people from over achieving. Helped me build my brand / name recognition. Great coworkers.
Pros
monthly free lunches, platinum elite incentives, healthcare.
Cons
call center type feeling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sage. Our community is ready to answer.