Sage Employee Review

For an HR and benefits company, they sure treat their employees badly
Engineer (Current Employee) –  GA3 June 2019
This place has poor on-boarding practices. They expect you to read their minds when it comes down to performing tasks. There are reasons that people prior to me left and I should have asked those questions when I was first interviewing for the role. These people will smile to your face, pretend they are your friend, and then throw you under the bus immediately. Management throws around the idea that they have interviewed hundreds of people like it's a badge of honor. But it really tells you what type of managers they really are. They will micro manage your every move. The minute you create your own daily schedule, such as having a lunch or going to a doctor, is the minute you are lead down the path where they say you "aren't performing". If you do not bow down to management here, you will be forced out immediately. They will collude with others on your team (which you are not part of technically) and then accelerate your exit. This place is highly caustic, their products are subpar to the industry.
Pros
There are none here. HR company that doesn't know how to do HR.
Cons
Communication is lacking, there is no real team, on micro little silos where everyone has their own mini specialty.

Other Sage Employee Reviews

Great opportunity for a large company
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA17 July 2019
Somewhat micromanaged, but in the companies best interest. continued to change sales metrics for no real reason other than to prevent people from over achieving. Helped me build my brand / name recognition. Great coworkers.
Pros
monthly free lunches, platinum elite incentives, healthcare.
Cons
call center type feeling.
Company wants top talent but aren't willing to pay
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 July 2019
Sage could be great. I certainly enjoyed my time at Sage. The company does not want to compensate for top talent and therefore lack the experience and technical knowledge to be a great software company. I was not promoted although I actually did the job for 6 months waiting for the company to hire an outsider. I left shortly thereafter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sage. Our community is ready to answer.