Sage Employee Review

If you want a challenge, aren't lazy..this place will make you
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear6 September 2017
Sage is great, but don't join if you want an easy ride. If you love to be challenged, want to develop your career, learn from awesome colleagues then Sage is for you. If you want an easy life, laid back and are, lets face it, a bit lazy then forget it...you'll hate it.

Delighted two of my colleagues are nominated for platinum elite - if they do it, an all expenses amazing holiday in Mexico with their partners...awesome!
Pros
I love it, my colleagues are awesome...they, and I, give everything and the rewards are jut great. Buy leave, buy shares, loads of discounts from companies, good holiday, childcare vouchers, health benefits - and so much.
Cons
Don't hire wasters - they makes Sage look rubish

Other Sage Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work but strict and if you're apart of a contract then they will throw you out no matter how big or small the issue
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear20 August 2019
Sage is a amazing place to work with good pay and benefits the bonus/benefits may not be as good as other places but the work environment and culture is amazing , they say they are there to support you but obviously this is only just show. Only complaint would be that they hired someone who has no experience at sage as a manager who did not understand the company from the cultures to the actual product which caused hardship at work. Sage is focused on the quality of work not just kpis but this new manager was so focused on kpis she didn't realise the stress put upon the employees and would treat the employees like a child , but this was just a new manager the other managers that actually worked their way up and actually deserve the role are amazing staff
Awesome place
Community Coach (Former Employee) –  Ventura County, CA18 August 2019
I really enjoyed working at Sage, with all of the staff and clients also. They are all like family and they care very deeply about their clients. Fabulous place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sage. Our community is ready to answer.