SAI Global
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SAI Global Employee Reviews

Australia17 reviews
Busy but the people are friendly and the place is quite efficient in how processes are run. Good environment for learning too with lots of technologies in use.
Due exclusively to dreadful and self-serving leaders responsible for strategic failures this once impressive and dominant org is now a pathetic shell A despairing catalogue of product and strategic failures No wonder the new owners; Bearings, sued the consultants that advised them to buy McKinsey Now no-one wants to buy this lamentable and terminally ill hole Bearings have done their dough
Pros
Extra holiday at Christmas
Cons
Appalling professional incest and managerial incompetence. Too stupid to know how bad they are
Very flexible and understanding. Great team culture especially in such a challenging climate. Everybody understands what needs to be done and work as a team to compete tasks
Normally on a very busy day we all get down to our assigned jobs and start our work. We help each other out and we have learnt to manage our time and share the work load with our team members.
Work culture is great and I know that once I leave, I will miss everyone in the office as they are a great team of people to work with.

Nothing is difficult and hard when you have a good group of people working around each other.

I would no doubt recommend this place for open minded people to work in.

Sadly there is not enough work in the office for me to continue working in a great environment
Pros
Lots, to many to name
Cons
Overworked staff, under delivered on the training, poor management and communication and dismissive HR team. Lack of direction given to junior staff members and a lot of people thrown in the deep end for the sake of saving money on additional training.
Pros
Large company and career advancement opportunities
Cons
Ineffective management and lack of appreciation for staff members
We have a great team who supports each other, our team leader is really great. We never had a dull moment in our team. We had our ups & down as a team, but we were able to achieve our goals
SAI Global property in Adelaide is a small part of a nation wide company. We deal as a third-party for our clients to action property settlements. It is fast past and dynamic and requires a team first mentality. The culture is variable as different personalities with a small work force can have its challenges.
Pros
Benefits to team members to enhance productivity
Cons
Motivated workforce
It is a good place to work with good culture and staffs. However, there is limited work opportunities for staffs to move internally and it has pressures on staffs due to short of staffs.
Pros
Cons
pay and work opporunities
i dont want to have to write this why is this being forced, the company is in sydney and do all their recruitment through a chosen outsource so not advertised on indeed
This was a unique experience in high-volume mortgage services and property settlements. Due to the paper-based nature of the business, team members gained exposure to many different stakeholders throughout the settlement cycle.
Very social and high pace. Good work environment but no career progression. Good teams and culture but it is repetitive and same tasks and problems each day
Pros
Social
Cons
No career progression
a typical day at work varies widely each day. for example some days i will be getting in early to check volumes, settlement volumes, for the day. by checking overall volumes ensures how to plan the day with resources and staff. my job mostly involves meeting our clients expectations, sorting out files before settlement and making sure the team was on time with preparing files. but this changes each day. not everyday is the same process, i was always expected to be flexible and available and that is a trait i learnt to adapt with while working at SAIGLOBAL. '

overall the workplace culture is always a work in progress. each day mistakes are made but management is always willing to amend these mistakes and accept it as it is. everyday is a learning process just need to have the right attitude to deal with difficult situations.

the hardest part of my job can be many things one of the many things will have to be sorting out issues within a minimum amount of time. example a settlement will take place, and an issue can appear, keeping in mind you will have up to 10 other settlements at the same time. you will have to ensure that one settlement isnt delaying the other scheduled settlements.

lastly the most enjoyable part of my job will have to be meeting new people. we have different agents and clerks from other firms attending our offices, new friendships are built and when issues do pop up at a settlement we are always willing to work together to prevent a settlement from failing and ensuring we are going above and beyond to give the best results for our clients.
Pros
bonus, incentives, environment, end of month/year drinks
Cons
long hours, stress
Management wasn't the best but colleagues were great. The job itself is very enjoyable and interesting. It would be easier to go to work if management understood family needs and treated their staff with more respect instead of 'just another staff member' and the attitude that everyone can be replaced.
A fantastic company that I should not have left. Quality culture and was always a pleasure to arrive at the front doorstep each morning. Senior Management was quality.
Relaxed work atmosphere
Learned - Epicor and DMT

Strong and helpful management

Great team culture at work and play

Relatively stress free

Cross-cultural
Pros
Great environment
a great place to work, team members worked towards common goals and targets while also finding the work life balance. i found many of my colleagues are now long life friends
High level of red tape and politics. it is all about the numbers and achieving target without any consideration for the employee. Although, they employed the most talented and capable team member but they sure need to review their manager and leadership team before their poor decisions making would run the company to the ground and lost all the good and talented staff members
Pros
extra annual leave in December
Cons
all about the numbers