Salesforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Salesforce Employee Reviews

I work with an amazing team. Salesforce is like a big family and our branch of that family is supportive, collaborative and a lot of fun. We are a group of high achieving professionals and whether you are happy to stay doing what you are doing, or want to grow and take on more responsibility, there is a place for you! We have an incredibly supportive management team who leverage survey data to continually seek to improve how they can help us do what needs to be done. I love going to work and am looking forward to when we can go back to the office and I can see all my colleagues from the various teams across the business that I interact with daily.
Pros
Subsidised Health Care, Wellness Program, Espp, End of Month Lunches, Culture, Continuous Learning
Cons
Continually Fast Paced
Salesforce has a great culture and believes the employee is its most important asset and goes above and beyond to ensure employees are happy and well supported in the daily work, career progression and even life outside of work. Aside from the employee, the customer is the focus of everything we do and when we help our customers become successful, we are successful in turn. Again, this makes for a great culture of collaboration and alignment. It is fast paced with leadership looking at sales results quarterly and even monthly in some sectors.
Pros
Great leaders, Structured career progression, great healthcare benefits, snacks & drinks
At Salesforce, we live and breath our core values. Lead by exceptional global, regional and local executives, there is no place I would rather work. Our customer first approach makes our day to day fast paced and challenging while knowing you can back yourself and your company always.
Pros
great employee benefits, working conditions and leadership
Cons
very stressful at EOQ and EOY
Challenging Job is an everyday Job, Its could be the hardest Job I have done but totally keeps me on my feet. Importantly keep communication with your clients.
Salesforce is the most special company I ever worked at. The pace of change is mind blowing, even for the most ambitious employee. The amount of technologies that are part of our portfolio make the project implementations ever more complex and interesting. At the end of the day I believe its an amazing company to work at, it really makes sure all employees are taken care of, with a very inclusive culture, where everyone is welcomed. As an international consultant I travel a lot. It's part of my job but sometimes very tough to balance with my personal life. Its a common complaint more to due with the nature of the consultant profession than anything else On the good side I really appreciate Salesforce's attitude towards volunteering work, and to giving back to society. I worked in 4 companies before, and was always moving on after 3 years. At Salesforce I think I am in the right place to stay for much longer (currently 5 years and counting)
it was a fun experience working at sales force.. high self motivated energy type stuff. always trying to make it fun.. but management could have done better work.
Salesforce is led by a CEO whose mantra is "the business of business is to make the world a better place". He lives these values and the entire company lives these values. Very community minded company with a great culture.
Pros
Fun, demanding, community-mided
Cons
Nil
All about keeping in with the clique. If you join you will have to stroke a lot of egos to progress, because if you don't you will learn that others will. Old mate networks exist and thrives. Management are very superficial but maybe that's the norm now ! Some great talented staff who are hindered by others.
Pros
Decent salary and "free" lunches
Cons
Management who pay lip service but are two faced
A Typical workday for me having a task or a project in place that needs sa development. I have done some functional task as well in Salesforce such as creating Object and fields, workflow, process builder etc.
Pros
Free lunch and work life balance
I enjoyed the job allot and with my team also. Month End is the typical time in our company because we need to give support for the users but we have enjoyed that time also. Administration Tasks are very interesting and innovative job Coordinating with all the Development Teams and management teams.
All employees are very friendly in their approach and by being in a productive environment i.e. work stations are set up in a very positive, happy and colorful surrounding enabling all to also focus on great results from their customers.
Pros
Employees are always rewarded for their efforts.
Cons
Long Hours.
Everyday is a great day when the workplace is fun and this place was awesome in terms of everything.
Pros
Free Lunch and great time with having fun in team.
Cons
- Challenging, yet rewarding - Helped me gain skills to negotiate, influence and push for sales - Makes sales was the most rewarding part of he job