Sandhills Global, Inc. Employee Review

View all Sandhills Global, Inc. reviews

Not a place you want to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NE16 April 2019
If you like being treated like garbage and talked down to, this is the place for you. If you like call campaigns to try and make sales for products you don't receive commission on, this is the place for you

Other Sandhills Global, Inc. Employee Reviews

Decent work environment
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FL5 October 2019
Sandhills does not offer any job advancement, however, for steady pay it's a decent job. You dont make enough for the cost of living but you get 401k, some health, dental, and vision.
Constantly growing company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NE12 August 2019
I enjoy my position and what I do. Workload isn’t overwhelming but can be stressful at times. My biggest complaint there is no feedback on job performance for new employees, and no set time frame for raises or work evaluations to let employees know if they are meeting expectations. There is no stated probation period. Most co-workers are friendly. The dress code is professional; suites, white shirts and tie, dresses and pantyhose.
Pros
Flexible hrs
Cons
Long periods of sitting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandhills Global, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.