Sandhills Global, Inc. Employee Review

View all Sandhills Global, Inc. reviews

Solid employer to build experience in sales as an intern.
Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NE18 May 2017
They have a good intern program where they show you several facets of the business and train you to be an effective sales rep. The pay is generous for a college student but bureaucracy and favoritism prevent advancement.

Other Sandhills Global, Inc. Employee Reviews

Decent work environment
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FL5 October 2019
Sandhills does not offer any job advancement, however, for steady pay it's a decent job. You dont make enough for the cost of living but you get 401k, some health, dental, and vision.
Constantly growing company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NE12 August 2019
I enjoy my position and what I do. Workload isn’t overwhelming but can be stressful at times. My biggest complaint there is no feedback on job performance for new employees, and no set time frame for raises or work evaluations to let employees know if they are meeting expectations. There is no stated probation period. Most co-workers are friendly. The dress code is professional; suites, white shirts and tie, dresses and pantyhose.
Pros
Flexible hrs
Cons
Long periods of sitting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandhills Global, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.