Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
this was a great experience to have was only one day and get the chance to encourage the kids to keep going to make it to the finishline, and to mingle with all different types of people.
Working at Sanitarium is pretty interesting. It's interesting to see how things are produced from start to finish. The management team is great. Very understanding and friendly, often come down into the factory to have a chat and see what's going on in our lives. Workplace culture is great too, such friendly people.

Hardest part of the job is occasional heavy lifting or tasks. Training is provided for all aspects of the job.

The people are great.
Pros
Staff are great, management provide lunches or snacks often.
Cons
Sometimes long hours, can be a bit boring sometimes too
A typical day at work could include operation of machinery, quality control, team work ,problem solving, accurate completion of paper work and always attention to detail.
Is an awesome place to work, but due to redundancy am unable to continue working in this beautiful environment. Staff and management cannot be faulted
Pros
Hours/Location
Cons
Redundancy/Closing site
I love working for the company and my team I work with are a great group, unfortunately I'm a casual. & having 3 kids and never knowing what my shifts will be the next week is hard to know how out finances are going to be! I would like a steady job where I know I'll have an income that I can rely on, on a week to week basis
Pros
Great team
Cons
Inconsistent shifts
great place to work learnt a lot from some good tradesmen. it was awesome learning on such high tech machinery and working up to the foods safety standards.
A typical day at work would be busy, I learned Team Leader skills, Robotics Operator, Forklift Driver, Sap and being a better communicator with management, staff and external customers we deal with. Hardest part of the job is training staff and updating skills while keeping production running. Enjoyable part of the job is seeing the team work together and achieving our target goal for the day.
Sanitarium is a great place to work if you need money while you are studying.
The co-workers at Sanitarium are friendly and great.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
some hard work