SBS

5: SBS Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Great culture, over worked under paid.

Great culture, over worked under paid. Dense workloads. Learnt how to work well under immense pressure. Management was fair. Workplace culture fantastic. Everyone was very supportive. Enjoyable part of the job- making lifelong friendships.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

Long Hours, under paid

Diverse / Multicultural

I found working there very interesting, a very diverse organisation. The team was a joy to be part of, there was always information sharing - "Communi8" People where supportive and respectful. My role ended due to contractual cessation, as SBS is a Government funded corporation there was no extension available. The most enjoyable part was all the functions (lunches / Special guest speakers etc) there was always something happening.

Pros

Information sharing

Cons

Only 3 paid public holidays per year

Great Experience to work with people from different cultures

Enjoyed working at SBS Great multicultural and multilingual producer of radio and television programmes. Offers great pay too and is very active in getting news worldwide.

Great environment

The best thing about SBS was the people and my former manager who was nurturing and encouraging. The job was great as it involved working with people from diverse backgrounds which I loved

Pros

events

Cons

short breaks

OTTIMO AMBIENTE LAVORATIVO

AMBIENTE FANTASTICO PERSONALE MOLTO COLLABORATIVO BIBLIOTECA A DISPOSIZIONE HO DOVUTO LASCIARE QUESTO MERAVIGLIOSO POSTO DI LAVORO A CAUSA TRASFERIMENTO A MELBOURNE DEL MARITO DI ALLORA

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SBS with

SBS Reviews by Location

Learn about SBS in popular locations

• SBS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?