scee

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
3.2Job Security & Advancement

productive

productive very good company to work for ! paired very well ! supervision was very approaching and understanding of any help the work crew needed recommend

good personnel

I enjoyed my time with Southern Cross Electrical Engineering. I had the opportunity to go into other fields to broaden my horizons.

Enjoyable experience.

Two years working in the Pilbarra was great for meeting people and a healthy lifestyle. It was a great experience and I learnt a great deal relating to the Industrial side of our trade.

Pros

Great climate and location.

scee

Work 10 hour days, 13 days straight 14 day rdo. Great work team job was easy to do. Some of the management was good . I learnt a lot and completed a traineeship with them. Experiencing the fifo life style.

great company

great company suited towards electrical trades excellent management very good attitude to safety good career opportunities work on eastand west coasts

Pros

fifo

Cons

geared for electrical trades

Daily Running of site facilities

Start work at 5,15 Am Check email, collect pre start and sign on sheet, breath test unit, start pre start at 6.00 am sign on of staff and breath test staff, raise task and points to be address, material movement, delivery of material to site, order to be placed, Vehicle plant and equipment servicing and repairs, Asset management, Crane operation and forward planing of lifts and permits and lift study, Crane inspection of Sub contractors, Inspection of plant and certification requirements, Bus management of drivers and bus. Purchase order for material, sub contractors and services, Payment of invoices, attend management meeting, set goals to achieve work tasks, address Administration issue. vehicle servicing in Karratha, pick up material from suppliers and over night material. Managment of the on site IT net work, Vehicle Register. Management of all the on site office facilities at work location. Management of Potable water to arrive on site, grey water removal, water testing, waste removal, back loading of material. Management of Free Issue material off Client.

Pros

Setting Goals

Cons

Lack of planing

Good company

Southern Cross was a good company to work for and would work for them again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at scee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• scee
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?