scee

scee Management reviews

Australia26 reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

lots of opportunity to grow

Productive employee(s) should be given a chance to give merit. Not the one who is always a part of the inner circle. Top- management must look into it.

Pros

Salary on time. Good blokes

Cons

Supervisors needs to be aware of their position.

good money

good hard working environment with a really good team which really helps in fifo life good money not so good management took a long time to get answers

Average work for an average company

While working for SCEE, I learned a lot of things. SWA glanding in Hazardous area and non hazardous area environments, welding infrastructure as well as reinforcing the basics of electrical work. The co workers were friendly and easy to get along with. Management wasn't the best, a lot of hollow promises made for the good of company. The training that was promised never followed through. The only thing that made it better was the income.

scee

Work 10 hour days, 13 days straight 14 day rdo. Great work team job was easy to do. Some of the management was good . I learnt a lot and completed a traineeship with them. Experiencing the fifo life style.

great company

great company suited towards electrical trades excellent management very good attitude to safety good career opportunities work on eastand west coasts

Pros

fifo

Cons

geared for electrical trades

Good Job for hard working people who enjoy great pay for hard work.

Great company to work for. A typical days work was up early, work hard and get paid well. No problems with that!!! Management was very good, the staff were well looked after. Co-workers were great. Most of us are here for the same thing. Work hard, great pay and get the job done well. Leaving it. Pay day and meeting new people.

Pros

4/1 Roster is great for my lifestyle

Cons

Job ending!

Let me use and develop skills I have ,that works out good for all.

Running cables , tying cables, ewp operations, operating franna, telehandlers, truck driving. Learned to be versitile. Management were good at creating oppertunitys for me to use my skills. Great crew to work with. 4 Week rosters are long but a week off at the end of that is the best. Being appreciated for a job done well in a difficult location is a plus.

Pros

Giving oppertunity.

Cons

Long stints away.

Daily Running of site facilities

Start work at 5,15 Am Check email, collect pre start and sign on sheet, breath test unit, start pre start at 6.00 am sign on of staff and breath test staff, raise task and points to be address, material movement, delivery of material to site, order to be placed, Vehicle plant and equipment servicing and repairs, Asset management, Crane operation and forward planing of lifts and permits and lift study, Crane inspection of Sub contractors, Inspection of plant and certification requirements, Bus management of drivers and bus. Purchase order for material, sub contractors and services, Payment of invoices, attend management meeting, set goals to achieve work tasks, address Administration issue. vehicle servicing in Karratha, pick up material from suppliers and over night material. Managment of the on site IT net work, Vehicle Register. Management of all the on site office facilities at work location. Management of Potable water to arrive on site, grey water removal, water testing, waste removal, back loading of material. Management of Free Issue material off Client.

Pros

Setting Goals

Cons

Lack of planing

Productive, friendly workpace

When mobilising people it has been a fast paced busy environment . Promotes team culture. Training Centre is separate to main office and is more like a family environment. Management exceptional has time for his Team and door is always open.

Pros

Weekly lunches

Cons

None I can think of.

life at camp

start early every day, learn more every day to approach safety and have close communication with management to improve any issues on side. co workers its always being good I enjoy to learn from others new things how to approach job to do it safe. long hours and being away from family. life style.

Pros

good food and excelent GMYs

Cons

long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at scee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• scee
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?