scee

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
4.3Pay & Benefits

productive

productive very good company to work for ! paired very well ! supervision was very approaching and understanding of any help the work crew needed recommend

Fifo role

Good money but a 4/1 roster wasn't very family friendly. Camp was fine but the flying back to the east coast takes its toll as you lose a day of your leave in travel time.

Pros

Money

Cons

Away from home to long

Productive work enviorment and great team spirt

An overall job friendly company that is open to new ideas and has trust in their employees to get the job done ,excellent team environment with new challenges presented daily

Pros

ballanced woork / home culture

Cons

job finished

A project with something new to me and on the other side of Australia.

A different project and way of life that I can tick off my list of things that I would like to do.Great training to give you all the ability to do the job required.

SCEE did not provide me with the enough or correct PPE

SCEE wanted me to start work without supplying me with a letter of offer . When I was instructed to collect a work vehicle , it was not ready as it was not roadworthy . They had no PPE available at all . They did not provide us with us with a fatigue day . We worked 24 days straight , mostly 12 hour days .

Pros

Money

Cons

Company not organised

Professional Construction Company

As apart of the construction team, then commissioning team, tasks varied from day to day. At the start of the project it was running cables and installing cable tray, mid way through was termination and testing of cables, then toward the end was commissioning all the plant and apparatus which was installed. Safety was the number 1 priority so all the team looked out for each other and followed strict procedures to ensure every one worked in a safe manner. I made a lot of friends on this job which we had gone through a lot together and spent a lot of time with. The hardest part of the job was the extreme heat that we worked in during the Summer months. The most enjoyable part of the project was to see the completed construction project pass the major milestone of first ore.

Pros

Having your room made fore you and never having to cook.

Cons

Long hours and long roster rotations.

scee

Work 10 hour days, 13 days straight 14 day rdo. Great work team job was easy to do. Some of the management was good . I learnt a lot and completed a traineeship with them. Experiencing the fifo life style.

great company

great company suited towards electrical trades excellent management very good attitude to safety good career opportunities work on eastand west coasts

Pros

fifo

Cons

geared for electrical trades

Large experienced company

Typical construction company. large amount of work in remote areas including mining and gas. Good office atmosphere. always willing to assist in whatever way they can.

Pros

Friendly aproachable staff

Cons

Good Job for hard working people who enjoy great pay for hard work.

Great company to work for. A typical days work was up early, work hard and get paid well. No problems with that!!! Management was very good, the staff were well looked after. Co-workers were great. Most of us are here for the same thing. Work hard, great pay and get the job done well. Leaving it. Pay day and meeting new people.

Pros

4/1 Roster is great for my lifestyle

Cons

Job ending!

productive and fun when playing basketball

working for 10 hours a day. to communicates the different nationalities. Excellent very supportive s that's alright its challenge to me. smoko and Lunch.

Pros

free food

Good company

Southern Cross was a good company to work for and would work for them again.

life at camp

start early every day, learn more every day to approach safety and have close communication with management to improve any issues on side. co workers its always being good I enjoy to learn from others new things how to approach job to do it safe. long hours and being away from family. life style.

Pros

good food and excelent GMYs

Cons

long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at scee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• scee