Scene To Believe
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Scene To Believe Employee Reviews

Australia74 reviews
Working at StB was great fun, I looked forward to working and enjoyed even the most hectic of shifts. The management could improve however and the pay was abysmal for the workload asked of a 2IC.
Scene To Believe provided an exciting work opportunity. It was a fast-paced but also relaxed and fun environment. Although a seasonal job (Christmas time), it was a great experience and allowed the expression of creativity to get the job done.
all of the people were really nice santa was lovely, was an easy chilled environment to work in. work wasn’t hard at all easy packing up and setting up.
Pros
good money, nice people, breaks, good security
Cons
working long days
There a really good company but you only get offered jobs during Christmas season
The benefits are really good

There fast pace company

Customer service photography company
Very professional and fun environment. The training was exceptional. The supervisor and managers were friendly. The work days fit around school. Both fast-paced and slow-paced environment.
Most amazing workplace, with the most incredible people, creating the most amazing memories. Can be stressful, but the kids, santas and animals make up for it
I thoroughly enjoy working for scene to believe, it a fun relaxed environment and a great team to be a part of.I couldn't wait to go to work each day. Its great having great Area Manager and Supervisor also
Not a bad company to work for over the Christmas season. Good pay and can be fun but busy and hectic at times on set. Customers can also be hard to deal with at times.
I've worked for this company the last 2 Christmas seasons. The first year was great, I had no issues and had a lot of enjoyment. Last year was not so great. We had a whole new group of staff, including a manager who wasn't very competent. Shifts were never organised properly, and I was usually only receiving them if I was called in an hour beforehand. Our new area supervisor was terrible. She was constantly changing my worked hours after a shift and I was paid incorrectly a number of times. I'm still in the process of trying to claim back hours and money I haven't been paid for during the final week of the season, due to the area supervisor changing these hours. There's no way I can prove when I worked and my supervisor doesn't seem to care. I feel like I've been used or scammed, and I don't plan on returning this year if the same people are controlling the place.
Fun but stressful work. Upper management is usually not organised but the teams most people work in are relatively small and tight-knit. Training is good, but applicants must be confident with upset children and conflict resolution.
good it was really good. I enjoyed the atosphere and the people whom I worked with, as well as the hours and the pay. I thought it went well and I will definately continue to work there.
The company was good to work for but my supervisor wasnt the best at times. She would not let me take a break to go the toilet on a 5 hr shift.
She had bad days and good days and that wasnt good especially on my first shift when I needed a little help and support
I worked as a Set Supervisor at Scene To Believe. The WA Staff were amazing and I felt that I could always rely on those above me for assistance. Scene To Believe gave me one of the best working oppurunties and experiences I have ever had and I would go back in a heartbeat.
The managers always respond quickly, feedback is awesome. The job is so very rewarding in so many ways. Overall, I would recommend this company to all businesses to get, and everyone to come and work for this phenomenal company. Some places you go to as it actually feels like work, and hard to wake u in mornings, and begrudgingly go to work, yet here, feels more like fun as long as you behave yourself, and act in a courteous manner, everyone here is so very welcoming.
Closer to Christmas the days get extremely stressful and there are always tech issues which always causes complications. Despite this, is a very fun and rewarding job which will help you further your career.
As it was my first job, I was nervous initially. But my set supervisor made sure I was comfortable and not only that she also accompanied me in my first task of photography. Very good pay and on time!! I would definitely recommend Sxene to Believe
Pros
Good pay, good work culture, amazing team :) will apply this year as well
Cons
No cons
This is the worst company to work for. I was told I was being terminated twice - it being held over my head for a few days where I didn't know if i had a job or not.

Typical day was lugging equipment to set having 30 minutes to set everything up with staff that were under trained before the set would open. First three weeks were incredibly slow and boring. Last week was 12 hour days multiple in a row. Breaks consisted of 10 minutes paid for anything under 5 hours. 5 hours or more was a 30 minute unpaid. If you worked a 12 hour day you only got a 10 minute and a 30 minute taken separately.

Management was lacking. I was bullied and harassed by my supervisor and when I went higher in the company to have my concerns heard my emails were ignored.

Workplace culture is very blame games. If there is an issue they blame a specific person and never take ownership for mistakes made.

Hardest part of the job was training incompetent people and having no support. Angry customers because of equipment failures and not being about to offer anything other than a sorry.

Do not work for this company. The pay is bad and the working environment is hostile. Working with Santa is cool but definitely not worth the rest of the drama and stress.
Depending on what time I started or finished I would set up or close down photography equipment and merchandise display.
When there is a little bit of downtime you can chat with Santa and other colleagues.

Main three things you do are: customer service( answering questions, registering customers, up selling and helping the photographer with the child), photography( taking the phots and helping pick out the photos) and cashier( upswell with merchandise, handle money and printout photos).
Was a very good job and excellent for team building, it was great to learn new skills and have the opportunity to experience such a diverse working environment
My position at Scene to Believe has allowed me to further gain customer service skills which assisted with my confidence and verbal communication with customers. Having different customers communicate with you allows you to recognise our diverse country, but this is a typical day at work.
The management team was very scattered and rarely communicated with Team members other than the supervisors and often will place blame incorrectly on certain staff members in order to appease the client with no regard for their staff's actual well being or livelihood. This occurred to my manager the first year I was employed by this company and occurred again to myself the following year. I am hopeful that they have stopped doing this to their employees and start communicating better with CSAs and 2ICs. I was very unhappy to have to go through this experience, however, I return yet again this year as the job is genuinely enjoyable and the atmosphere and other employees on set are always very kind and work hard to create a positive experience and a wonderful Christmas for everyone that comes to our set.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scene To Believe. Our community is ready to answer.