Scentre Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Scentre Group Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Collaboration and productive team work

Scentre Group is a great workplace with a group of people act as an owner that focuses on productivity and innovation to provide the public with first-class retail facilities.

Pros

Generous bonus rewards to team members

Cons

Stress when dealing tight deadlines.

Horrible company

They work u hard, treat you as a threat, bully you, ignore you, you work long hours, senior management choose who they like if you suck up to what they want. If your not a friend a with manager prepare yourself for drama. They Hire contracts, casuals to reduce legal complications. Regional Managers are horrible and are mostly power hungry females who ruin the business. I feel sorry for you me Lowry. You’ve hired muppets to run your jewels. We’re smarter and more advanced now and your still hiring yound dumb people.

High performance business with ambition

Very professional and high performing business to be apart of, in which I learned a great deal from leaders and coworkers alike. Some days can be very intense, however it's all about getting the job done and succeeding together. Amazing culture, caring people.

Fun workplace with many responsibilities

Working with Scentre group was a great experience. It helped me to gain skills with helping customers and being alert on the job as anything could happen. I enjoyed working with the team and the great workplace culture.

A Well organized and productive systems based company culture

A good systems based management and integrated office culture between Design and construction personnel. Fast paced within continuous construction activity, requiring quick decisive actions and accountability.

Challenging but rewarding

Fast paced environment. Rewarding Every day brings something different. Good inter- office support Job satisfaction when pushing through deals and getting them to solicitor for Lease Instruction. Flexibility in when you have your meal break. Interaction with whole Leasing team including Retail Design Managers and Tenancy Coordinators etc.

good company

management was not the best as it had been in the past. when the general manager left the company things were not as good. the new project manager had very high expectations and was very unforgiving of mistakes and very direct about reprimanding people also if you were not hired by him directly, then you really had a massive uphill battle proving yourself. eg, I had been with the company for 8 years before I was working under him and he basically looked down on me from day one

The best employer I have ever worked for

Scentre Group (t/as Westfield Shopping Centres) is the most inclusive, considerate and compassionate employer I have ever worked for. The job itself was excellent and the environment is extremely friendly.

Pros

Free lunches monthly and year end. Work drinks every Friday.

Great Environment

Friendly team with a good culture, always in a position to reach out for support. Challenging but rewarding role with ample room for future growth. Good solid Company.

great group of lads, very strict on work, over it was great to be there

I started at Westfield in 2017, over the 2 years I was there they kind respective and all round great to be around, I learnt a lot while I was there and I thankful to them for giving me a chances.

Pros

no free food, sadly

Cons

the longest i worked was 8 hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Scentre Group?

A great place to work

An inclusive and progressive company. Initiative is rewarded. Your enthusiasm is respected and encouraged. Fun and engaging staff that work together for a common goal.

Pros

Great community initatiatives

Cons

Some long hours when deadlines approach

Promise the world but don't deliver

They promise you the world but don't deliver. They always restructure their workforce and then come the redundancies. They don't care how long you have been with them & how loyal you have been. Your just another number.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Work long hours and even when you are home your expected to check email and take phone calls.

Awesome place to work, challenging and very customer service based

Very fun and enjoyable with opportunities to make customers feel happy and appreciated.always pushing the customer service boundaries to create a warm loving environment

Pros

Work with very friendly people

Great Management

The management team within the centre is extremely friendly and always willing to help. The passing of information within the tight knit group was always done with greatest level of efficiency.

Cons

Short Shifts

Productive And Fun workplace

My position was a exciting role, alot of different tasks to undertake on a daily basis, I did have a lot help from fellow managers to complete some tasks.

Pros

Very helpful company

Cons

Needs to povide more energy drinks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scentre Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Scentre Group