Scentre Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Scentre Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Fun workplace with many responsibilities

Working with Scentre group was a great experience. It helped me to gain skills with helping customers and being alert on the job as anything could happen. I enjoyed working with the team and the great workplace culture.

good company

management was not the best as it had been in the past. when the general manager left the company things were not as good. the new project manager had very high expectations and was very unforgiving of mistakes and very direct about reprimanding people also if you were not hired by him directly, then you really had a massive uphill battle proving yourself. eg, I had been with the company for 8 years before I was working under him and he basically looked down on me from day one

Great Environment

Friendly team with a good culture, always in a position to reach out for support. Challenging but rewarding role with ample room for future growth. Good solid Company.

great group of lads, very strict on work, over it was great to be there

I started at Westfield in 2017, over the 2 years I was there they kind respective and all round great to be around, I learnt a lot while I was there and I thankful to them for giving me a chances.

Pros

no free food, sadly

Cons

the longest i worked was 8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scentre Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Scentre Group