Schramm Group

5: Schramm Group Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Good alround

Genuine comapany who would load you up with hours. Other emplyees often unhelpful thinking that their hour were at risk. Culture more co.peditove than nutiring. Far too many inductions to complete at home and in your own time.

Practicioners of the Traineeship scam

Personnel manager is a liar and corrupt. Some supervisors lie and engage in defamation to advance their careers. Trainee jobs are a fill-the-gap scam.

Pros

Decent equipment and technology

Cons

Venality, mendacious office politics, dishonesty

Great Company, Great People

Could not disagree more with the comment below, I have been with Schramm Group for most of it's existence. Office staff are always happy to accommodate with my personal life and requirements for work. As I am only a casual I feel blessed with the ability to obtain consistent hours which is great so I can look after my family. I have been given the opportunity to mentor plenty of young staff coming into the team, and I am happy to teach them from my experience. The hardest part of the job is standing on your feet for 10hrs+ per day, however defiantly have been rewarded for our hard work.

Pros

Great Pay; Great Staff; Fantastic Office Staff

Disorganised Bullies

If you decide to take a job with these people don't expect too much. Office staff are rude and disorganised, you will never get the hours promised to you. If you have half a brain and an opinion you will be dealt with by having your work hours reduced. DO NOT ever fill out an incident report, especially for dangerous practice or you will once again be removed from that specific job and given fewer hours. Christmas bonuses ($100 gift card) are only given to those who take the day off work (lose a days pay) to attend the staff bbq. You will never receive any form of thanks or appreciation from anyone in this company. As a traffic controller you will be treated like the lowest form of life on earth. All this so the company director can rake in millions of dollars while continuously employing new staff while the current staff have their hours cut back. There are many other companies to work for in Brisbane, so unless your desperate go elsewhere for work!

Pros

There are None!

Cons

Also None

Great company

I have worked for 7 different traffic control companies in 7yrs, schramm group stands out because of professionalism, honesty and reliability. They are innovative and have a can-do attitude as a company and all staff are trained to adequate levels for works.

Pros

Pay rate, staff, equipment

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schramm Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Schramm Group with

Schramm Group Reviews by Job Title

Schramm Group Reviews by Location

Learn about Schramm Group in popular locations

• Schramm Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?