Scope (Vic) Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Scope (Vic) Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Terrible trainers that have out dated skills . I definitely would not even consider working for this company . Pays never on time and when you do get paid it’s never calculated correctly to the hours your have worked !! Terrible management!! To many chiefs and not enough Indians so to speak
Cons
Really average place to work.
The work is increasingly fragmented and management pass the buck to employees below them rather than taking responsibility.

I would hope that under the NDIS they will be forced to change but it will have to be a huge change, driven from the very top.
Great work ethics , great support to clients with a disability, teammateship vital to role responsibility.At times feel unsported by NDIS and DHS industry.
Develops Empathy to client lifestyles although limited to dealing with complex issues and family dinamics .
Pros
Salary Sacrifice, great super and permanent employment
Cons
Limited hours and not a lot of overtime
Very friendly environment, the staff are great and work for the clients. The clients are very nice people to work with and I enjoyed my first day today.
The HR department bully and intimidate employees and give out incorrect information to employees regarding their entitlements. They put employees at risk by not providing adequate support and information to keep them safe in the workplace. Incompetent management who do not know relevent laws and acts applicable to the industry.
Pros
Good and caring ground staff.
Cons
Management victimise and bully employees who stand up for their rights in the workplace.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Scope (Vic) Ltd?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scope (Vic) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6