Sea Change Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sea Change Health Professionals Employee Reviews

Working at Sea Change gave me the freedom to work on my own time with specific goals to complete each week. It is a friendly laid back atmosphere. Sea change will be going places in the future and will need to expand, but for right now it is a close-knit team.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Cons
None Really
I've been working with Sea Change Health Professionals for the past couple of months as a physio and all I can say is what a breath of fresh air it has been. After numerous bad experiences working in the aged care system with little professional autonomy and a culture driven by money rather than care, I was ready to give up. Thankfully I got in touch with the manager of Sea Change and have realised that as physios we are being undervalued in this industry and can offer so much more. The manager of Sea Change has given me countless support to help create therapy programs that are tailored and progressive and give actual benefit to our clients who need it. The culture at Sea Change is one of creativity, individualism and flexibility and I feel that I am really appreciated for my efforts towards the team and not just a means to being able to tick names off a list. I'm totally grateful to Sea Change for giving fresh hope to me and all physios working within the aged care sector.
Pros
Support, Flexibility, Evidence based practice, Autonomy
Cons
Small team
- Awesome to work for - Management easy to approach - Innovative ideas to assist the elderly - Job flexibility with good hours - limited room as a physio aide to progress without more study - good pay I really enjoyed my time working with the team at sea change and I look forward to getting back to working with them.
Pros
Happy and easy going place to work
Cons
I had a long commute
It is time to shake up Physiotherapy and its role in the aged care sector. Come and join us! We need your help to create the new role that Physiotherapy will play in the years to come in Aged care. Our Innovation will pave the way for all Physio's in this industry.
Pros
Enjoyment, Efficiency, Support and Education.
Cons
it's all perspective