SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews
Great place to work if you are young and starting your working career! Most department managers are fantastic and willing to help you learn! I personally had a bad experience with the relief operations manager and HR manager but I was working in management. I was bullied out of my job which was very upsetting as myself and my team were working hard and achieving great things. But overall my time here was fun!
I had been working as a Back Of House Staff at Sea LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Function and i was happy with all of other staffs and the chefs, got some more experiences in checking stock lists, managing time to get all jobs done for a lot of event functions. Got along with all the chefs made me feel easy and enjoyable when working there. Since the new head chef came, he made me feel much more stressful and disrespected by his working way. After all i felt happy that i was a member in there for 2 years.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium?