Searson Buck logo
Searson Buck
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Searson Buck Employee Reviews

Pay & Benefits

Very easy to work for and with.

As a labor hire company they helped me a great deal in fact it was through them that I found the full time job I have now. Very proactive in finding work for their clients and helping them in that role.

Pros

Wide variety of jobs offered to each employee.

Cons

Mainly casual and fill in roles offered.

fun team to work with

Fun team to work with got along with everyone good experience. worked at the taste i got a good experience and went from stocking the fridges the first day to .to going on bin rounds the next day

Pros

Free water and cordial

Cons

Standing on feet for two long my feet covered in blisters

As a labour hire company, I have been told of a quiet time & no work has come my way.

A total of 3 years in Australia & only 99 days work, Differing placements : 7am to 3pm at Cadburys Working in the food industry : Sterilizing Tools, Hair nets & Beard snouds, Vacuuming dust as it is created while drilling for foundation bolts. Supervisor of plant installation was hired from labour hire company also, he left during my time working here. 7.30am to 4pm at Norsk Skog (papermill) Hardhats & Ear plugs were enforced on major shutdown works. Hardest part of the job was that there was no continuity.

Pros

Dinner allowance was added to your salary when working was over 8 hours

Cons

I traveled 100km to work, on the first day & 100km home on the last day

The company i worked for were very friendly and helpdful.

Co-workers were very easy to get along with. Management were very approachable and gave help when needed. I learned a variety things about hazard lights. The most enjoyable part was the fun you could have while still getting your work done.

Great experinece working in a control enviroment.

Working as contractor with Searson Buck for Cat Underground Mining was a great experience as it was such a neat and tied and controlled enviroment all work was done in order according to a standard of work, any issues that arose were dealt with almost straight away if possible. Working a afternoon shift was rewarding and allowed me to spend time at home with my young family aswell as work a full time job.

Pros

working in a clean works.hop

Cons

no thinking involved as it was the same over and over.

Jobs at Searson Buck