Secom Security Employee Reviews

Security Officer
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Auburn NSW28 January 2016
Sign in, report to the Nurse manager..
Standard petrol to make sure everything is in perspective.
A problem went on one day as the patient next of kin, later at night he wants to come inside of the Hospital apparently to take from his wife some money. I could see and notice that he was drunk..
I kept talking to him about anything to keep him busy, at the same time report to the nurse manager and called the police.
The enjoyable part to see everything is going well and after time to go home.
productive but very stressful
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Adelaide South Australia16 June 2014
we get very busy at work. There are some guards that dont get on with each other. Supervisor sits there surfing the net all day & only gets up if he has too. The shifts are long & guards can get quite tired by the end of the day. I love my job but its a very stressful place to work as our security ferm does not give us the breaks that we are suppose to get on a 12 hour shift. We also wait months for wet weather gear & we are not aloud to wear anything else that is not uniform. We get apsolutely soaked and our supervisor thinks its a great laugh.
A poor company to work for being a multi national
security officer (Former Employee) –  Anzac Park West1 July 2012
management only looked after themselves relying on other companies who threw them work that they could not be bothered doing . the workers went in did superb work and lost the site once everything was running smoothly.
Pros
exteremly long hours
Cons
not being paid properly and loss of sick leave