Sedgwick
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Sedgwick:

Sedgwick Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
I worked a couple of night shifts a week there so it would be difficult to summarise. This is all I can advise. And this survey is getting quite boring when my goal is looking for a job
The managers are supportive and I had the opportunity to make some great contacts which I will treasure for a lifetime. They support the right person to study with ANZIIF. They help you with training sessions which enhances your knowledge on the field job.
I have worked with Sedgwick for 4 years now and I have loved every minute of it. 4 years ago I begun my Sedgwick journey as a Case Management Officer. Today I am assisting the Learning and Development Team in the design and implementation of training for multiple services throughout the business. Working at Sedgwick I feel valued, like my opinion and ideas matter and that I can achieve anything I set my mind to. Management at Sedgwick are always ready to support their colleagues growth in anyway they can. I recommend Sedgwick without any hesitation to anyone looking for a fast paced, fun, vibrant, inclusive and collaborative company.
I started with Sedgwick this year, everyone was very welcoming and supportive.

Senior management are very approachable and always have time to speak with you.

Huge opportunities for growth and career progression, not just in Australia but globally.
A client centric business, with great colleagues and a great working environment. A typical day is fast paced and task driven, with an outcome at the end of each day, week and month, which keeps the job interesting and enriching.
Cunningham Lindsey is owned by venture capitalist company in Tampa Florida. There is lack of leadership from the top. Management don't make decisions. Everything needs to be approved from Florida and it takes forever. Growth is hampered. Their IT systems are poor.

They are outsourcing a lot of their operations. This means that support services like IT HR etc are poor.

There is a lot of nepotism in the Australian operation. People advance in the company not based on skills and experience but based on how likable they are.

Loss adjusters are paid bonuses based on fees written. Therefore, it is cut-throat business and everyone is there to advance their own interests. Only a few make it and they decide who they will allowed in the inner circle.
Regional management was ineffective and inexperienced to delegate and administer the staff and was also less than economical with the truth.
The fellow staff members’ were a delight to be associated with.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Manager
- Nice place to work for, always keeping busy
- Learned new programs, a bigger outlook on insurance

- Understanding manager, very easy going, always helpful

- Co workers are pleasure to work with, helpful

- Hardest part is not having any reviews, no salary reviews

- Always busy
Pros
Easy going manager, nice co workers
Cons
No performance reviews, no salary reviews
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sedgwick?