Seeley International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Seeley International Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Good fast paced company with different challenges in offer an friendly factory floor staff. Good work life balance if shiftwork is for you. Always someone to help if needed.
I really loved the work I did there, the culture wasn't too bad, caring for the environment from working in a hut was a different story as you were confined and not much air flow became a problem.
Pros
Family Caring
Cons
Not Environment Freindly
Interesting place to learn working with different departments and been vey flexible and autonomic with time and priorities. Family company with big future.
good coast paced work.
fair conditions with great people.

very safe place to work. I enjoyed my time at seeley international. with with lots of over time money is also great.
Probably the worst company I have worked for. They offer no job security & regularly retrench large amounts of it's workforce without notice, especially production personnel.
While I made lifelong friends when I was there, Management was deplorable. You would be better to put up and shut up than expect issues to be dealt with. It's much easier for you to be shown the door. If you are treated poorly....do not expect any help if you make a report.
Normal day starts with receiving your jobs for the day via IPad. Travel to each job and complete each job, fill out paper work of completed jobs and send back to office. Good company to work for
the worst management ever. will literally crack a whip on your back if your not keeping the pace.

opportunity for overtime during peak periods. although the only approved radio station was the River. literally listened to the same songs every day and it drove me insane.
Pros
what pros?
Cons
repetitive, straining tasks. accurately described as a sweatshop making heaters.
working at seely international you were given all opportunities to excel and progress even when you have no experience. they wont hold you back
Pros
training
Not quite busy enough for me. I learned how not to deal with people through their bad management skills and non communication. I got great satisfaction in improving some aspects of the tooling.
Typical day at work would include working on an assembly line putting parts onto heaters and/or making the parts to be put on.
I learned how to use some power tools I didn't know how to use before.

Co-workers were all pleasant people and willing to help when they could.

Hardest part was mentally focusing on performing repetitive tasks.

Most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things.