SEQ Management
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SEQ Management Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
SEQ is a great company. You get training that will give you a certificate. The training side is great and the trainer is excellent. The work is physical but u get to keep fit without the gym fees.
Pros
Training, money, work, meet new people
Cons
Great working environment, I enjoyed the people I was working with. Good induction safety program, safety is priority at all times. Work was fun and challenged me.
Pros
Good communication. Plenty of work.
Cons
Some early starts
The job is very flexible and offers something new for each shift. I have made lots of friends through the work.

I found the recruitment process good because of the communication
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Hours change
Small family owned business that really care about their employers. Adjustable to your needs and flexible.

Would definitely recommend this company to others
They don’t care about safety, if you let management know of this, you will not get work again. I had 3 shifts. So I have noticed they are still employing more people.
Pros
Cons
The whole company
This is a terrible place to work and the treat their staff terribly please consider looking for a job anywhere else if you can as this is a terrible place to work
Pros
Non
Cons
The company.
This is a great warehouse laboring company and it didn't take me long to get my first shift but I was given 24 minutes to get ready and be there. I wasn't very impressed with the notice but they gave me work so can't complain really.
It's always a great day while working, being around new people and making new friends is also great, great new experience and its usually something different all the time.
the people i worked with on all the different sites i was sent to were all good workers that got the job done efficiently while still enjoying a few laughs.the hardest part was getting enough people for the day to do the container that needed at least 3 people.

I got to meet people who were from NZ too. the best part of the job was being able to be outside and go to different areas of Brisbane.

I would recommend these guys for someone who is studying or just as a part time job . wouldn't recommend for full time work as it is on call.

that management is ok. they are rather hard to contact as they use lots of different phone numbers to call you and text on for the shifts required.
I found this position great for meeting new people, and learning so many new things. I am still working as a forklift driver for the company, and am hoping to be promoted to Team Leader.
Working here for almost a month now and can say that people you meet have always been super nice and although some days are harder than others it's kind of fun
Pros
4 Hours Pay Minimum
Cons
Not Many Shifts
I have worked for SEQ for 4 months and have loved the flexibility of their roster system. I was new to the logistics industry and SEQ Made me feel extremely comfortable! I love it!