Seqirus A CSL Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Seqirus A CSL Company Employee Reviews

A lot of people complain about their salaries but I was content. After all I negotiated and accepted my salary so it wasn’t a surprise. There are many diverse backgrounds present but the Management seems to be heavily consisting of one background. It’s sort of to be expected. HR can be a little dishonest when it comes to hearsay and unfairly selecting applicants but that seems to be common in RDU area for
Pharma. I would say develop and try to make the most at this company then consider a different Pharma company with higher pay and more opportunity for newer employees.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
HR recruiters, less diverse Management
Management is very attentive to requirements and training needed to perform the daily task of the job. Very attentive to training needs and requirements.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
HR recruiters, less diverse Management
I learned a lot at Seqirus and worked with some of the smartest scientists and engineers in the country. The people there always had an open door and I was able to grow by leaps and bounds professionally. Technically I was able to be a part of technical transfer of flu vaccine processes.
Pros
Excellent campus
Cons
Job functions are very focused so there isn't an opportunity to have vast impact.
it's a job like any other it needs to be updated as far as the equipment is concerned they are putting in a few more filling lines. they do not run year round so if you like to keep busy you may want to look elsewhere
Good people, lots of opportunities to learn more and advance, but very disorganized. No policies or guidelines. Very little work life balance as the organization is global. Early calls, late night calls and lots of travel especially for those in support functions.
Great like it here keep up the good work
Amazing people amazing place amazing town

Growing supportive good learning environment good growth overall
I've worked at the company for several years and although it is an exciting place to work, I feel the recognition of work is not rewarded as much as who you know or how boisterous you are.
Good opportunity to grow your career. Pay is low compared to other companies in the area. Good place to start your career for experience.