Play YouTube video button

Serco Employee Review

average
inbound and outbound customer service (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC23 January 2017
Everything was average, average work load, but typical call centre environment where you can't progress and there's no job security, eventually I left due to that anxiety.

Other Serco Employee Reviews

Worst company ever
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Murdoch WA8 June 2019
One of the worst companies I have ever worked for. Management are all related and the play mind games. There is no one to complain to if you have an issue, as too many married couples in the same office! Promotions are only given to family members, so you can't ever advance in the company. You can't even report bullies to HR as again HR have hired family members. If you do a great job you never get recognized for it, and if you don't brown nose you will be bullied. They send out their army to spy on you all the time. If they want to get rid of you they hand you a misconduct letter like your a criminal. Actually its quiet hilarious as they hand out misconduct letters for the dumbest stuff. Cleaners suddenly become management with no experience only because they are related to someone higher up. They push you do a job that requires at least 3 people all on your own. If you want to be miserable go ahead and work for them. They are all about making money. They advertise themselves as a company with integrity, what a load of rubbish. This is Australia Serco, the land of equal opportunity not who you know. I stayed because I needed to support my family but I was so miserable it took its toll on my family as well. I had no choice but to quit or go on anti depressants.
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Everything about them, bunch of bullies
Unpaid training
N/A (Former Employee) –  Mill Park VIC27 May 2019
I was obligated to attend a 2 hour job info session at IPA recruiting through my Jobseeker provider for a position at their new Mill Park office. They told me I was a succesful applicant and asked me to do 3 days of 'pre-employment training', from 9:30am-4:30pm. It is not paid training. Unpaid pre-employment training is a sneaky and unethical concept. Pay people for their time.
Pros
They were hiring jobseekers en masse.
Cons
Unpaid and unethical 'obligatory pre-employment training'

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K