Play YouTube video button

Serco Employee Review

Excellent team members to work with
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  VARSITYN lAKES QLD23 August 2018
I enjoy helping the customers and assisting with any enquiries they may have, I enjoy doing different jobs that may be required of me. I enjoy the culture of the company

Other Serco Employee Reviews

Toxic environment
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 May 2019
Employees including management were unprofessional in certain aspects which was a major let down to see grown adults acting like high schoolers. Would not recommend a friend to work here.
Don't waste your time applying for this job if you are a new immigrant
Prison Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA2 May 2019
If you are in Adelaide and not a Caucasian don't waste your time applying for this job. Rascist idiots run those tests...could feel the hatred when you talk to some of them for information. Can't believe these guys runs all those asylum seekers detention centers...every one of the non Caucasians I lmet there got rejection ...and they are safe to do so as they dont have to give any explanation for rejection... seriously need to report these haters..I don't know if all serco is same like this...didn't believe when people told me not to go for this .... looks like most job's in Adelaide is like this ,reserved for favorites and own race...
Pros
Could see haters running recruitment for free

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K