Play YouTube video button

Serco Employee Review

Well organised.
Security Officer, for Bodyguard Security (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD11 June 2017
I worked 6am to 2pm Mon to Fri as a cleaner at RAAF base Townsville and Jezzine Barracks Townsville.As i worked on my own i learned to prioritise my work load and became quite organised. Working with the military was the most rewarding experience i ever had.This job was very physically demanding.Most enjoyable part was seeing the difference i made after Jezzine Barracks had been neglected by the previous cleaners.
Pros
Working with the Military as a civvy.
Cons
Very hard work at times.

Other Serco Employee Reviews

Good culture
ATO Contractor (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC10 July 2019
The best call centre i have worked in . the management made an effort to keep the staff motivated with many off phone activities. the only negative was the travel involved each day
Pros
great culture
Cons
travel time
Hostile environment
Customer Service Officer (NDIA) (Former Employee) –  Newborough VIC8 July 2019
Training is severely lacking, team leaders are often not around even when desperately needed. Minumum wage for a job that is mentally draining and managment ask way too much of staff. Casuals have to work 5 days a week full time hours and must basically beg for time off. Last time I checked this isn't how casual work is structured.

When issues are brought up with managment they are swept under the carpet and you are basically told to suck it up.

If you like being abused on the phone with no mental health program or further support then go for it.

Workplace moral is terrible and some team leaders even refuse to help on difficult calls
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K