Play YouTube video button

Serco Employee Review

Productive and a fun workplace
Domestic Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Holsworthy NSW15 June 2018
My Typical day was repetitive cleaning, I learnt about chemical handling, colour coding, management was awesome, you could joke and have a laugh with them, workplace culture was very diverse the hardest part was the heavy lifting and on my feet all day the best part was the hours and all the friends I made along the way.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
On My Feet All Day

Other Serco Employee Reviews

Ineffective training.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC20 May 2019
Training which seems somewhat distant from actual requirements of the job. Thrown in at the deep end ,on the phones before "ready". Trainers not experts. Micro-managed to death. No positive recognition for staff who think outside the box to try and solve issues that taxpayers have. Team leaders don't understand that complex phone enquiries take time to solve and many things are not covered within the narrow confines of the scripting which staff are expected to religiously follow. Very stressful job. When seeking support or assistance, nobody seems that willing to help properly, or they help a little bit and then walk away and the poor operative on the phone is left to drown. I enjoy learning the job, but seem hampered by the system.
Pros
Good facilities.
Cons
Poor leadership, unwelcoming environment for new staff.
Toxic environment
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 May 2019
Employees including management were unprofessional in certain aspects which was a major let down to see grown adults acting like high schoolers. Would not recommend a friend to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K