Play YouTube video button

Serco Employee Review

Serco Sodexho Defence Services
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Townsville, QLD17 August 2014
I was employed with Serco on a full time basis in Qld, as a Senior Security Officer. When they won the Defence contract. Within this time it saw my being actively involved with the OH&S as a Rep. I was with them until I moved to Victoria.

Other Serco Employee Reviews

Good culture
ATO Contractor (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC10 July 2019
The best call centre i have worked in . the management made an effort to keep the staff motivated with many off phone activities. the only negative was the travel involved each day
Pros
great culture
Cons
travel time
Hostile environment
Customer Service Officer (NDIA) (Former Employee) –  Newborough VIC8 July 2019
Training is severely lacking, team leaders are often not around even when desperately needed. Minumum wage for a job that is mentally draining and managment ask way too much of staff. Casuals have to work 5 days a week full time hours and must basically beg for time off. Last time I checked this isn't how casual work is structured.

When issues are brought up with managment they are swept under the carpet and you are basically told to suck it up.

If you like being abused on the phone with no mental health program or further support then go for it.

Workplace moral is terrible and some team leaders even refuse to help on difficult calls
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K