Service Stream Employee Reviews in Melbourne City Centre VIC

The worst workplace I have ever seen
NBN Schedular (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC11 December 2018
I call it the worst place on earth because of its toxic culture and treatment of lower level employees. I got warnings from three levels of management for being logging into the system 2 minutes and 38 seconds, although I was 10 minutes ealier in the office. They are very good at pointing what is wrong even on your second day and without appropriate training.
No encouragement at all for doing good. No option and using the poor team as disposables.
I have worked in the hospitality, but this place is the worst than worst restuarant manager.
Pros
None, except meeting some victims like myself
Cons
So many to mention
Contractors beware...Service Stream is on my top 2 most toxic workplaces in my 15 yrs contracting. I witnessed many contractors being bullied.
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC24 July 2017
In a small team in two months there were 3 resignations by contractors, two contractors fired without warning or justification and 2 longterm contractors let go because of false allegations made by a permanent employee. Such allegations included accusations of the contractors not smiling enough. The HR depart. even interviewed these contractors & told them to suck it up and smile more. It was disturbing to watch and to ecperience. This is a toxic environment for contractors and they dont even have maternity leave for permament employees. I would strongly discourage contractors from working in the Melbourne office. Toxic from the top down.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Learnt how to use Chris21
Payroll Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne CBD29 January 2015
Learnt how to use Chris21 and also learnt australian payroll.
Great team work
Payroll Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Melbourne CBD25 January 2013
-A typical day at work is busy, can change quickly.
-I have gained invaluable knowledge within a corporate environment, can multi-task well due to the nature of the job.
-Working closely with management from different areas has taught me to be able to communicate well on all levels.
-I was able to work well with my co-workers and resolve any issues for the benefit of the company.
-I didn't really have hard areas of work, even if there were issues with paper work and or disgruntled staff I was able to communicate with all areas to resolve any issues.
-The enjoyable part of may role was to assist people and achieve deadlines within reasonable time frames
Pros
working with staff from a junior level to senior and being a mentor for junior employees
Cons
travel time to melbourne