Service Stream Employee Review

View all Service Stream reviews

OK while looking for another job
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Perth WA10 August 2018
You have a round every day and walk long hours to read meters.
Physical job not for everybody. Hard during summer or heavy rain day...
Management is arrogant and treat you as a consumable, so turn over is crazy in this company( around 2 people per week).
As you can except , money is pretty bad of course...
Worst part being the fact they try to rip you off some hours you have done on your payslip and you have to check and fight fortnightly to get what you have worked so hard for.
Pros
Being paid to exercise and lose weight, working alone
Cons
Wages, casual work, hard on legs work, management, dishonest people on payroll

Other Service Stream Employee Reviews

Enjoyed it but they dont care about you
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 June 2019
I liked the job, but I was fired after only 2 months because I couldn't meet their bullsht average meter readings per hour per route, even tho my pace had nothing to do with it. They only care about you getting the job done as fast as possible, to save themselves money. Understandable...But if you take longer than desired, for reasons that have nothing to do with how fast you are, they wont give you shifts...No job security, no set hours, youre treated like a pawn
Secure workplace with good leadership
Fixed communications - OMMA Payment controller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne CBD28 May 2019
Overall a good workplace, a typical day of work consists of saying good morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and then sitting down to grind through repetitive tasks. joining the company fresh out of uni I have learnt how a business operates as well as a lot about the fixed communication infrastructure. Management can be a little hard to read at times however overall they have guided me in the right direction.