Service Stream Employee Review

View all Service Stream reviews

Busy place but people tend to sit in their pigeon holes.
Regional HSE Advisor WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA17 September 2017
Service Stream were initially all that I could have asked. I had huge respect for the person that recruited me and loved that we all received a lot of training. The person that recruited me left after a while and things were never the same.
I spent a lot of time auditing and on the road looking to find ways of improving the safety and compliance of the many contractors we had. We had various divisions in an differing facets of power and telecommunication fields.
As a team we discussed injury management and training methods in regular online national phone conferences. I especially enjoyed meeting the team at yearly team meetings.
Service Stream started well but changed the management of the HSE staff. These subsequently made most of the existing personnel redundant and were advertising their jobs while they were serving their notice. I was one of the unfortunates.
Pros
Yearly Conferences
Cons
Management changes

Other Service Stream Employee Reviews

Enjoyed it but they dont care about you
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 June 2019
I liked the job, but I was fired after only 2 months because I couldn't meet their bullsht average meter readings per hour per route, even tho my pace had nothing to do with it. They only care about you getting the job done as fast as possible, to save themselves money. Understandable...But if you take longer than desired, for reasons that have nothing to do with how fast you are, they wont give you shifts...No job security, no set hours, youre treated like a pawn
Secure workplace with good leadership
Fixed communications - OMMA Payment controller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne CBD28 May 2019
Overall a good workplace, a typical day of work consists of saying good morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and then sitting down to grind through repetitive tasks. joining the company fresh out of uni I have learnt how a business operates as well as a lot about the fixed communication infrastructure. Management can be a little hard to read at times however overall they have guided me in the right direction.