Service Stream Employee Review

View all Service Stream reviews

Not Hourly Rate
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Forrestfield WA4 October 2018
Overworked, constantly paid incorrectly and treated with little to no respect.
The hierarchy is so vague it is almost impossible to get to anyone to get clarification on discrepancies. If time is not recorded in 10min intervals you will not be paid for the missing time *not hourly rate. Management within the company treats staff as disposable and places unreasonable expectations on the employee. Working in all weather conditions includes during storms where electricity polls have caught alight.

Very toxic work environment.
Pros
Working Autonomously, The other meter readers when you got to see them
Cons
Long Hours, Unreasonable Working Conditions, Paid Incorrectly, Toxic Leadership and Work Environment

Other Service Stream Employee Reviews

Enjoyed it but they dont care about you
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 June 2019
I liked the job, but I was fired after only 2 months because I couldn't meet their bullsht average meter readings per hour per route, even tho my pace had nothing to do with it. They only care about you getting the job done as fast as possible, to save themselves money. Understandable...But if you take longer than desired, for reasons that have nothing to do with how fast you are, they wont give you shifts...No job security, no set hours, youre treated like a pawn
Secure workplace with good leadership
Fixed communications - OMMA Payment controller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne CBD28 May 2019
Overall a good workplace, a typical day of work consists of saying good morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and then sitting down to grind through repetitive tasks. joining the company fresh out of uni I have learnt how a business operates as well as a lot about the fixed communication infrastructure. Management can be a little hard to read at times however overall they have guided me in the right direction.