Service Stream Employee Review

View all Service Stream reviews

Poor management
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD15 September 2018
Always overworked and expected to do jobs not defined in job description. Incompetent management,.
A typical day could be mistaken as an episode of "Days of our lives" with all the backstabbing and little gangs within. Very much an us against them mentality. Toxic attitude towards customers. Working conditions are poor unless lucky enough to score an office job or have Daddy make one up for you. Warehouse conditions aren't up too scratch. Contractors are ridiculed behind their backs and treated with little respect. Best part of job was being lucky enough to work with some decent people.
Pros
Work colleagues
Cons

Other Service Stream Employee Reviews

Enjoyed it but they dont care about you
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 June 2019
I liked the job, but I was fired after only 2 months because I couldn't meet their bullsht average meter readings per hour per route, even tho my pace had nothing to do with it. They only care about you getting the job done as fast as possible, to save themselves money. Understandable...But if you take longer than desired, for reasons that have nothing to do with how fast you are, they wont give you shifts...No job security, no set hours, youre treated like a pawn
Secure workplace with good leadership
Fixed communications - OMMA Payment controller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne CBD28 May 2019
Overall a good workplace, a typical day of work consists of saying good morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and then sitting down to grind through repetitive tasks. joining the company fresh out of uni I have learnt how a business operates as well as a lot about the fixed communication infrastructure. Management can be a little hard to read at times however overall they have guided me in the right direction.