Service Stream Employee Review

View all Service Stream reviews

Just fun for higher management
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 December 2016
Get ready for hardworking, long hours and no payment for mandatory overtime. All bad comments around this business came true, they don't care about your personal life, only number of jobs done matters. Trust me the day you get the job with this business start searching for new opportunities. The high level management have no idea about the industry. Most of the managers have no qualification or experience to help or plan to solve the simple problems.
When some employees are under extrem pressure to meet the deadline some others play Games on their computers and it's unbelievable. The employees work hard get sacked easily and brutally.
Safety trainings are great just to cover managers responsibilities and you will never feel to have safe job even after many years of working hard.
Pros
You will know back stabbing managers in the market
Cons
Waste of time and effort

Other Service Stream Employee Reviews

Enjoyed it but they dont care about you
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 June 2019
I liked the job, but I was fired after only 2 months because I couldn't meet their bullsht average meter readings per hour per route, even tho my pace had nothing to do with it. They only care about you getting the job done as fast as possible, to save themselves money. Understandable...But if you take longer than desired, for reasons that have nothing to do with how fast you are, they wont give you shifts...No job security, no set hours, youre treated like a pawn
Secure workplace with good leadership
Fixed communications - OMMA Payment controller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne CBD28 May 2019
Overall a good workplace, a typical day of work consists of saying good morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and then sitting down to grind through repetitive tasks. joining the company fresh out of uni I have learnt how a business operates as well as a lot about the fixed communication infrastructure. Management can be a little hard to read at times however overall they have guided me in the right direction.