Service Stream Employee Review

View all Service Stream reviews

Con artists and bullies
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC29 September 2015
A typical day at work with this company would involve contractors being angry and shouting cause they are not paid. Unhappy client. Unable to contact managers as they are constantly smoking outside.
There is no enjoyment in this company.

Look for another job.
Pros
There are no pros for this company. Run Run fast! DO not work for this company
Cons
Poor management. Pay is never on time. Unhappy suppliers and clients due to poor management.

Other Service Stream Employee Reviews

Enjoyed it but they dont care about you
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 June 2019
I liked the job, but I was fired after only 2 months because I couldn't meet their bullsht average meter readings per hour per route, even tho my pace had nothing to do with it. They only care about you getting the job done as fast as possible, to save themselves money. Understandable...But if you take longer than desired, for reasons that have nothing to do with how fast you are, they wont give you shifts...No job security, no set hours, youre treated like a pawn
Secure workplace with good leadership
Fixed communications - OMMA Payment controller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne CBD28 May 2019
Overall a good workplace, a typical day of work consists of saying good morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and then sitting down to grind through repetitive tasks. joining the company fresh out of uni I have learnt how a business operates as well as a lot about the fixed communication infrastructure. Management can be a little hard to read at times however overall they have guided me in the right direction.