ServiceNow Employee Reviews for Developer

ServiceNow
Admin user/Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka18 May 2016
ServiceNow is web based ticking tool, now a days in so many companies and projects are using this tool to track their day to day work
The People <3
Sol. Dev. Mgr., Professional Services (Current Employee) –  Washington State6 April 2015
I love this company and I love the people. They are by far the best people I've worked with after 15+ years in high tech. Everyone will roll up their sleeves and pitch in to help get the job done. People are open, honest and transparent (in my experience). By far the best company I've worked for in high tech - the benefits and pay are world class! I've learned what it really means to have a true team and see these people in action together. The hardest part of the job is learning a completely new SaaS platform around ITSM. There is also a lot of change here and if you don't handle change well, it may be tough for you. I personally deal with change really well so that's probably part of the reason I am so happy here. The most enjoyable part of my job has been working with such great people. My co-workers are the best!!
Pros
Free lunches, free beer, snacks, chocolate in the lobby, the people, my management, the strategic vision of the company and the values
Cons
None.