ServiceNow Employee Review

Horrible Customer Support, Managers, Operation Support Management
Technical Support Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL12 June 2019
The worst place I ever work and unfortunately still do. Management lies to you about bonuses and Support Operations Management team manipulates team scorecards by using loopholes to show executive directors how well they thrive as a team while tickets get swapped around the globe between teams trying to offset the score. Some managers care more about foozball boozball Before 5 or happy hour than taking time to listen to employee feedback that would help all teams. I heard a manager in integrations say the new branding symbol looks like a toilet seatTT. I witnessed a manager get violent and combative with employees after hours offsite. They keep job because HR tolerate. This company lie to you give shares of stock and expect you to work weekends when there is coverage. We eat our own dog food here. Training is poor and training feedback is never heard by the greater people. Management pretend to go out of way for you to get you trained and hit you with stick in back making it look like your fault and not poor management directives. If things don’t change I’m going to leave and never come back. If still have job think twice. Their stock value is fluff. More to come when know more. Stay tune.

Other ServiceNow Employee Reviews

Great place but work life balance can be challenging.
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana10 July 2019
No work life balance. Good place to learn about Platform technology and good perks of salary. Good place to be but be prepared for long calls and can expect some micro management depending on the team.
An interesting place to work in the middle of a transition
Team Lead, Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL3 July 2019
ServiceNow is in the middle of a cultural transition, from lean and mean startup where you would work intimately with the same customers to a more corporate environment where your work is almost anonymous. This isn't to say it's a bad thing, but how it is now. It's a great starting point for anyone who wants to see how enterprise level development can be done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceNow. Our community is ready to answer.