Sharpe Group (Energy Hub)
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sharpe Group (Energy Hub) Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Review of Sharpe

Great family feel within the organisation - everyone works well together and we have a good support network in the office. Bonus system is good and achievable for everyone

Recommended Company

Personally i find the environment very laid back and friendly, the staff are fantastic and Management is brilliant, Direct Operations manager is very good to deal with especially with Work life balance and lenience to take time off and make it up later as long as you prove your willing to put in the effort.I would highly recommended Sharpe to anyone willing to work hard to prove themselvesplenty of work functions / Breakfasts and Dinners for team bonding.

Pros

Family Orientated

Avoid at all costs

I found the culture at this company totally toxic, the owner is a bully and most of the staff are scared to voice an opinion. You have been warned, but if you need a job that bad good luck.

Cons

Very stressful place to work due to bad work culture

Not a great place to work

Hard place to work, abusive to employees. Met some horrible people at this place. Always backstabbing. They don't give any training but expect to work like a 20 years experienced person.

Cons

Abusive Manager

Hard place to work

Worked for Sharpe Group for approx 2 years, spent much of that time avoiding the office due to the toxic environment created by upper management. Totally money driven if you don't earn the minimum for what ever reason you are shown the door or berated and belittled in front of other office staff and your work colleagues. My middle manager was great at taking some of the heat but once he left (for similar reasons) things got worse quickly. Most of the office staff are excellent to get along with but no one is there long enough to make areal difference. Cant say this enough ask around you will find plenty of people in the industry that will agree with what i have written. Don't say you weren't ever informed

Good job

good hours, good money. easy work. Customers are good and it's nice to get the satisfaction from helping them. Managers are good to us also. I like the bonuses

Review of Sharpe

The employees at Sharpe are all really good to work with. Diversity of jobs is good especially with the four divisions. I think it's a really handy thing to have someone you work with in another division come give you a hand on a job (ie. a plumber helping out a sparky). Good group culture.

Pros

the employees

good experience had at Sharpe group - ERS, good division manager, good hours, the on-call roster is not the greatest, would avoid if possible, overall enjoyed my time

Job review

The team are really nice and friendly and I really enjoyed working there. I enjoyed the work load and the bonus system is great and really rewards hard-working employees. If i move back to Adelaide I would happily work there again.

Pros

Culture of the organisation

Good workplace and team spirit

Working as a team I learnt a lot with the help of Management who were on hand to help and point me in the right direction. The workplace culture was good and I was made to feel part of the team. I enjoyed that each day was different which made the job interesting.

Pros

Good working conditions

Cons

A bit dis-organised in busy periods

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sharpe Group (Energy Hub)?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharpe Group (Energy Hub). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sharpe Group (Energy Hub) Reviews by Location

• Sharpe Group (Energy Hub)