Sheike Employee Reviews

terrible
Casual Stylist (Former Employee) –  Garden City QLD16 February 2019
no room to improve or expand, management was cruel and favoured workers rather than give deserved hours to high performing employees. The environment was very cynical, with lots of gossiping evident and when brought up with management was ignored.
Churn and burn mentality
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC27 December 2018
They have the most beautiful product with the worst culture of positively managing performance, all driven from the owner of the business and the poor choices he makes in employing senior management.
You are told to illegally manage people from the business with no genuine reason, otherwise your own job is on the line.
Beware of this one, a lot of empty promises and high turnover.
All area managers are so distrusted, there is no access to reporting, and you are called to ask what route you took to another store if they think you took too long.
No structure in training
Pros
Beautiful product
Cons
Everything else
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW14 December 2017
Sheike is a nice place to work in, nice people and nice environment. I really enjoy working there and I feel that I have learned a lot since I start working there. There are some point in which they can improve but in general is nice employer
Cons
no job security no stability since the nature of the job is casual
Social and fast paced workplace
Stylist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW31 July 2017
A typical day at Sheike involved organising new stock, making sure the store was always presentable for customers and greeting new faces, making sure their needs were always met. The hardest part of the job was not have a regional or store manager at the time, this meant most of the girls had to rely on each other for help without having someone above us to help with any problems. This was also good as it made my colleagues and I develop great independence in the workplace. The most rewarding part of the job was making someone smile when they find the perfect dress for an event and feel like a million dollars.
fun and enjoybale environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  bankstown11 February 2014
A typical day at work would be full of energy and lots of smiles. it was an absolute pleasure working with sheike as nearly everyone who walked into the store were amazing wonderful customers plus the employees. i learned heaps about visual merchandising as that was my main role, and also styling. Co workers were a blast to work with and were all so amazing, always pushing me to the best that i can do. i honestly found nothing hard nor troubling working at sheike as i loved and enjoyed everything that i did. The most enjoyable part of my job was the styling, i was styling customers like crazy! they all loved my sense of style and walked out with the biggest smile on their face. my main goal was for a customer to be satisfied when walking out of the store and i achieved that 99% of the time.
Pros
amazing customers
Cons
hardly any breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheike. Our community is ready to answer.