Shichida Australia Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Shichida Australia Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

It's a fantastic working environment with a lot of personal growth. Everyone assist each other in terms of daily activities. Working with kids and understanding them and parents is the most enjoyable and hardest part of the job too.
Pros
We are provided with social benefits and activities such as lazer tag and 10 pin bolwing with lunch
If you love working with children and teaching in a non-childcare environment. This is a place for you. At Shichida we use a non-traditional approach to education. The work-life balance is great, team events, great training, and amazing support. You could never find a better place to work at and better people to work with. Sometimes it feels like you are working with family. A great place to work with.
Pros
Great staff and management, also a fruit basket in the office
Cons
non
Shichida is not the biggest of companies, so naturally, you won't just be teaching. There's a little admin, sales and similar tasks. Depends on how you look at it though. I learnt a lot about sales and it definitely boosted my confidence and approach to customer service. Best thing about Shichida? You'll be smiling the whole time. The team is great. They love singing all the songs together and having a laugh between classes. Management is good. They are pretty understanding of personal situations and are very motivating. They seem to genuinely want to see us all be the best we can be. What is the hardest thing? Again, probably juggling all the sales, classes and admin. Then again, it's a lesson in time management. Now, a lot better at multitasking and managing tasks. Sprinkle that with a few tricky parents.
Pros
The staff and seeing the kids develop!
Cons
Sometimes tricky parents.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shichida Australia Pty Ltd?