Shine Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Shine Resourcing Employee Reviews

Australia's best Rec2Rec
Shine Resourcing is a great business to be a part of.
We are dedicated to doing a great job for our candidates and clients. In a competitive recruitment environment, Shine Resourcing has positioned itself as a market leader. Small friendly team with plenty of autonomy
Passionate business who aim to help people find their ideal role and achieve their goals
We work really hard at Shine and love what we do! management style is relaxed and supportive, it is not a micro management environment. It suits a self starter who really cares about their own achievements and doing well.

We share an office so although Shine is quite a small business there is a good atmosphere and culture.

Training is available on the job and any training course that a consultant is interested in will be considered by management and paid for by the Company.

After 18 months service annual leave increases from 20 days to 25 days if you are consistently on-target!

The hardest part of the job is finding great recruitment candidates. rec2rec is competitive and recruitment can be very challenging, it's not for everyone, you are dealing with people and it can be an emotional ride.

If you are willing to work hard and strive to be your best, and have the resilience to get through the non-successes, then when you are successful in finding someone a great role - it feels fantastic and there is plenty of financial reward too.
Pros
Work-life balance, autonomy, fun environment and events, financial reward
Cons
Hard work, candidate short market
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shine Resourcing?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shine Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.
Shine Resourcing Reviews by Job Title